Our collective expertise grows when we share our experiences and collaborate, which is the very nature of international education. As a vendor serving institutions in higher and secondary education, we bring value to our relationships as do our clients. We think like a business, our clients think about teaching students and together we create winning partnerships.
Academic Assembly strongly believes in supporting the organizations that provide opportunities for shared best practice and improved performance. You will find Academic Assembly participating in conferences, workshops and vendor-friendly gatherings throughout the world and throughout the year. With our full menu of services, you will find Academic Assembly interacting with university leaders, managers and front-line staff. As we expand our products and services, the list of venues will continue to grow because we feel strongly that an educated customer is the best kind – especially when those customers are educators themselves!
Our plans for 2017 include participation with the following organizations and events. Look for Academic Assembly at:
- AIEA, the Association of International Education Administrators
- AIEC, the Australian International Education Conference
- AIRC, the American International Recruitment Council
- British Council workshops and Going Global Conference
- CASE, the Council for Advancement and Support of Higher Education
- EAIE, the European Association for International Education
- ICEF Workshops in Australia, Canada and the USA
- NAFSA, the Association of International Educators
- NAGAP, the Association for Graduate Enrollment Management
- UK NARIC for the recognition and comparison of international qualifications and skills
Members of the Academic Assembly are available to participate in panels, present sessions on areas of expertise and contribute to the collective gains our industry needs. If you’d like us to participate, please contact the relevant member of the Academic Assembly team, otherwise, we’ll see you at a conference soon.